Global Cyber crime and espionage costs $445 billion each year.
Espionage, espionage...espionage! That's what this latest issue of "Spy Agency Happenings!" is all about. In reality, we all spy on each other. Here's some highlights in this issue that focuses on global espionage:
* NSA conducts ‘economic espionage’ of French companies
* Top German Spy Says no Evidence of Industrial Espionage by the U.S.
* Belgium, Netherlands probe German-US joint espionage
* Learn the complete history of Israel's Intelligence Community: Mossad, Aman, and Shin
* The latest on China's cyber espionage activities
* Pakistan's espionage racket in India
* Russian spies infiltrated suburban America
* Germany spies on U.S.
* France is the top industrial espionage offender
* NSA documents Israeli spying on U.S.
Enjoy this 12/16/15 issue of Spy Agency Happenings!. It's all about espionage!
|Vast Chinese Cyber Espionage campaign waged against U.S. |
Robert Morton, M.Ed., Ed.S. is an adjunct professor, a member of the Association Of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO) and authors the online spy series "Corey Pearson- CIA Spymaster in the Caribbean". His views are his own and do not represent those of any organization he is a member of.