|FBI Analysis Fingers Russian Spy Agencies For U.S. Election Hacks|
This 5/25/17 newsletter of “Russian SpyAgency Happenings!” highlights the possible collusion between President Trump and his associates with Russian intelligence. He tried to persuade the DNI to deny such collusion exists, perhaps explaining why he can expect little help from the Intelligence Community in the on-going probe. His attempt to obstruct and belittle their intelligence was not appreciated either. The newsletter also explains who Robert Mueller is and why the White House should be nervous about his appointment as special prosecutor.
In addition, this 5/25/17 newsletter also features:
- · A former former democratic representative who claims the Trump probe is conducted by a “Deep State” Intelligence Community.
- · President-elect Donald Trump's transition team slamming the CIA and their findings that Russia intervened in the election to help him win.
- · The deteriorating relationship between President Trump and the Intelligence Community. Paul Pillar, a 28-year veteran of the CIA says, “It’s as bad as I have ever seen it."
- · The rift between President Donald Trump and the Intelligence Community started when he dismissed intelligence reports of Russian hacking during the election.
- · Why the University of Toronto professor and counterespionage hacker Ron Deibert has made plenty of enemies—including Canada’s own intelligence services.
Robert Morton, M.Ed., Ed.S. is a member of the Association Of Former Intelligence Officers and authors the Caribbean/Florida Keys "Corey Pearson- CIA Spymaster in the Caribbean" spy series.