|SPY AGENCY HAPPENINGS! NEWSLETTER|
Welcome to the 7/09/17 edition of "Spy Agency Happenings!" You'll learn there's more than just the CIA, FBI and NSA that makes up the U.S. intelligence community. Info on what Artificial Intelligence (AI) is and how it helps America in global intelligence gathering and analysis is explained as well as why President Trump is less concerned about Russian hacking than his intelligence chiefs are.
Key issues are brought up in the 7/09/17 issue of "Spy Agency Happenings!," such as:
- Can the CIA and NSA be trusted with cyber hacking tools?
- Should Silicon Valley be liable for cyber security?
- Did President Trump really ask heads of NSA and CIA to deny evidence of Russian collusion?
- What cyber threat to America's electricity grid did security firms uncover?
- Do you know someone who may qualify for the CIA's Undergraduate Scholarship Program?
- Video: Clapper undercuts 17 myths about the U.S. intelligence agencies.
- Why did President Trump bash the U.S. Intelligence Community and two previous U.S. presidents on the way to G-20?
- Video: Why the British hate Trump so much.
There are eight videos to view and a Discussion Corner to comment in as well. Enjoy this 7/09/17 issue of "Spy Agency Happenings!"
Robert Morton, M.Ed., Ed.S. is a member of the Association Of Former Intelligence Officers and writes about the U.S. and foreign intelligence agencies. He authors the "Corey Pearson- CIA Spymaster in the Caribbean/Florida Keys" spy series.