|There are 35,000 FBI agents and support staff|
President Donald Trump just called the FBI a "corrupt" organization that is a "cancer" in America. Perhaps, America's POTUS should review what the thousands of agents do everyday to protect and defend the United States and to uphold and enforce our criminal laws::
- Protect the United States from terrorist attacks,
- Protect the United States against foreign intelligence operations and espionage,
- Protect the United States against cyber-based attacks and high-technology crimes,
- Combat public corruption at all levels,
- Protect civil rights,
- Combat transnational/national criminal organizations and enterprises,
- Combat major white-collar crime,
- Combat significant violent crime,
- Support federal, state, local and international partners, and
- Upgrade technology to enable, and further, the successful performances of its missions as stated above.
Robert Morton writes the "Corey Pearson- CIA Spymaster in the Caribbean, Florida Keys and Key West" spy series.